REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
SENIOR MONITORING AND EVALUATION SPECIALIST
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
Modernization of Government Services Project
Project ID No. P148537
Reference No.: MD-EGA-268051-CS-INDV
The Republic of Moldova has receivedfinancing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Modernization of Government Services Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The e-Governance Agency seeks to recruit a local consultant to lead strategic planning, monitoring and evaluation processes and activities related to e-transformation and modernization of government services attributed to eGA, as well as coordinate the implementation of the national internal managerial control system within eGA.
The e-Governance Agency now invites individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions) and meet the following minimum qualification requirements:
- University degree in public administration, political sciences, international relations, economics, business administration, or other related fields;
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience in monitoring and evaluation sphere in public authorities, organizations or projects;
- Minimum of 7 experience in the development of policy documents, strategic multi-year planning and yearly planning and reporting;
- Experience in internal managerial control system;
- Experience in coordinating the process of packaging statistic data, information on activities and results, other M&E products or information from these into communication and PR products for a variety of stakeholders and the public;
- Ability to effectively communicate and write in English and Romanian languages.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation sphere related to reform processes implementation, public policies in various branches of national economy would be a strong asset;
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation sphere related to digital transformation and modernization of public services would be a strong asset;
- Prior professional experience with international, regional, or bilateral World Bank and/or other development partners’ funded projects would be an asset;
- Training and capacity building-activities organization and facilitation skills in the field of M&E, RBM, Performance Management would be an asset;
- Knowledge of Russian would be an asset.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Borrowers, dated January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultant (IC) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours, i.e. 09:00 to 17:00 local time.
Time Frame: This is a full-time assignment planned for May 2022 – June 2023.
For further details, please see the Terms of Reference.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their letters of intent and CVs with the mark Senior M&Eby May 3, 2022 COB to the address below:
E-Governance Agency of the Republic of Moldova
phone: +373 79886638