REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
NATIONAL CONSULTANT - PROJECT MANAGER (FOD Services)
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
Modernization of Government Services Project
Project ID No. P148537
Reference No.: MD-EGA-298263-CS-INDV
The Republic of Moldova has receivedfinancing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Modernization of Government Services Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The e-Governance Agency seeks to recruit a Project Manager (PM) to conduct FOD based public service development projects management activities, including identification, assessment, digitization, implementation and promotion of the Public Services selected by EGA.
The e-Governance Agency now invites individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions) and meet the following minimum qualification requirements:
- University degree in areas such as Economics, Computer Sciences, Engineering, Telecommunications, business administration, public administration or other related field.
- Demonstrated of at least 3 years’ experience in IT projects management in public or private sectors.
- Demonstrated of at least 2 years’ experience of IT Business analysis in various domains.
- Demonstrated experience in managing development of ICT systems.
- Familiarity with PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle, enterprise architecture, cloud computing and SOA concepts.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken, in Romanian. Good command in English.
- Excellent time-, team-, meeting- and conflict- management skills.
- Strong self-organization and planning skills.
- Autonomy and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of e-Governance agenda would be an asset.
- Business analysis in public services development would be an asset.
- Experience with development organizations and public-sector reforms would be an asset.
- Certification in project management (PMP, PRINCE2, Certified Agile Product Owner / Scrum Master/Practitioner or equivalent) would be an asset.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Borrowers, dated January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
The Consultants will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultant (IC) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours, i.e. 09:00 to 17:00 local time.
Time Frame: This is a full-time assignment expected to commence in February 2023.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their letters of intent and CVs with the mark Project Managerby February 10, 2023 COB to the address below:
E-Governance Agency of the Republic of Moldova
phone: +373 79886638
For further details, please see the Terms of Reference.